Yay for our little girl! We had our ultrsound today and it showed that she finally decided to turn in the right position. Just hoping she decides to stay that way. Now it's just a matter of waiting until she decides to make her grand appearance. I can't believe we've already made it to 36 weeks! That's a huge milestone for us. They are estimating that she weighs about 5.8 lbs and will probably be around 7.8 when she is born, assuming she waits another few weeks. Thanks for all the prayers this past week. I wasn't looking forward to the external version they were going to try on her if she hadn't moved yet. God truly does hear our prayers.
In His Love.....
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


GOD IS GOOD! I am glad all is well!!!
ReplyDeleteThank God! I was thinking of you all week. At my appointment Friday, he told me our little boy was head down and I thought, "I need to check Lindsey's blog." Are you dilating yet? He told me I probably won't go another 2 weeks. I'll take it. 37 weeks is better than 31. We both have been so blessed this go around. <3 you guys!
ReplyDelete