Today, I am 38 weeks. Woo-hoo! Oh little one...please feel free to come any time! The anticipation is killing us. I was told at my doctor's appointment yesterday that I haven't started to dilate yet, so who knows how much longer it could be. Funny how we worked so hard to keep this little girl in the womb, and now we just want her OUT! In the meantime, I will continue to use my pregnancy as an excuse for the bags of candy corn I have consumed (by myself) and the nightly cravings of ice cream. It's amazing that I haven't gained any weight this past week with all the junk I've eaten.
In His Love...
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I'm so glad you have made it this far. I know the anticipation is killing you. Have you been walking? Have Adam take you for a walk. It worked for me, but I was already having contractions. They say it works. Her head has to push on your cervix for it to dilate, and gravity helps. :)
ReplyDeletePraying your little girl comes soon and you have an easy labor. <3 you guys and can't wait to see pictures of a beautiful Bricker girl!