Tuesday, December 21, 2010

2 Months


Addison turned 2 months old last week. Along with her 2-month birthday came those dreaded shots. She took them like a champ, though, and her crying stopped as soon as the last shot was given. She weighs nearly 11 pounds now and has grown 3 whole inches since birth. She is in the 50 percentile with her weight and height. Aside from her milk allergy and her reflux, she couldn't be doing better. Lucky for us, she is pretty much sleeping through the night now. The first night she did this, I awoke in the middle night and frantically checked to make sure she was still breathing. You might say I have a small case of paranoia. I have 2 more weeks at home with her and then it's back to work for me. As much as I love my job and my students, I'm already counting down to summer vacation so I can be home with my little girl again.
In His love....

No comments:

Post a Comment